1. How do I make a gift to INSEAD?
To donate select the area to which you would like your gift to be directed to (eg. scholarships), simply click ‘Give’ and choose ‘Give once’ or ‘Give regularly’.
2. I’m experiencing problems making a payment online, what should I do?
Please contact us and one of our team will get back to you as soon as possible.
3. I want to make a payment by cheque / bank transfer. Is this possible?
Yes this is possible. Just go to this page to find out more.
4. Where can I find out more about tax benefits in my country?
Go to the ‘Tax Relief’ page on this website, or simply click here.
5. How can I get a copy of my gift receipt?
You should receive an email with your gift receipt (click here to check if tax relief is available for your country) shortly after paying online. If you have not received this, please contact us.
6. How will my gift be recognised by INSEAD?
All donors to INSEAD, unless making an anonymous gift, are listed in the annual Donor’s Report for that year. Cumulative giving since graduation is recognised with a Salamander or Donor pin, which you will have for life. The INSEAD Investors’ Circle recognises annual gifts. Donors are members of the INSEAD Investors Circle for the year of their gift or pledge payment.
7. What is the difference between “endowed” and “current” gifts?
Endowed gifts are set aside for the long-term benefit of the school and invested in perpetuity. The principal is never spent but the earnings are used to support activities chosen by the donor and reinvested to help grow the endowment. Current gifts address the school’s needs today and are spent in the short-term. Gifts made in current funds have an immediate impact allowing INSEAD to move forward quickly by seizing the opportunity now.
8. How do I make a legacy gift?
To find out more about our Legacy Gifts programme, please contact email@example.com. All inquiries are confidential.
9. Can my company make a matching gift?
Many companies will match charitable contributions made by their employees which can increase the size and impact of your gift. To find out if your company has a matching gift programme, visit http://www.matchinggifts.com/insead/ or consult your company's human resources department.
10. Can I donate securities?
Yes this is possible and there are often tax benefits in doing so. For further information please contact our team.
11. When do I need to fulfill my pledge?
You will receive an email reminder about your pledge payment based on your stated preferred payment schedule.
12. I need more specific information, what should I do?
If your question has not been answered here, please don’t hesitate to contact our team.